For media inquiries, please get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed under: tooting my own horn — I’m an expert on sustainable food systems, raising healthy kids who love their veggies, and how to cultivate our own healthy, joyful relationship with food!
I love talking to the media and helping them see all the cool, positive solutions to our big, scary food problems.
- The Gifts of Creativity in Natural Life Magazine, Nov/Dec 2011
- On Foodia’s blog: Tastemaker interview
- On Civil Eats: Growing Beyond Dot-Com: Preserving Urban Farmland for Silicon Valley
- In our guest piece in the San Jose Mercury, Farms should be the new new thing for Silicon Valley, awesome food justice advocate Hank Herrera and I make the case for permanent protection of urban farmland (more on the Sacred Community Land Trust coming soon!).
- In Budgeting for Change on CivilEats, I challenge myself to make a week’s worth of school lunches for less than $2/day.
- My concept, Seed to Tray Education, is a winning concept on Jamie Oliver’s OpenIDEO Challenge to find solutions to help kids eat better
- One Week, Four Fish: my article in Civil Eats about sustainable seafood
- ParentDish.com’s “Amazing Moms of 2010“
- Real Kids, Real Food, Real Love is the May/June 2010 cover story in Natural Life Magazine
- Kiwi Magazine’s 2009 Moms of the Revolution
- Metro Silicon Valley interviews me about urban farming and the transition town movement in July 2009
- Kellogg Food and Society Conference interviews me about the growing sustainable food movement in San Jose
- ABC 7′s Karina Rusk interviews me at Full Circle Farm in Sunnyvale.